Thursday, July 30, 2015

Dedication

My friend, Alice Moon, was a gatherer and giver. She gathered people, made room for celebrating and spread the magic around. Alice said, It is our presence, not our perfection, that makes the Magic happen. In the spirit of Alice, and with the encouragement of another dear friend, and long-time loyal reader Joan Tucker I gather the magic here so as 'not to spit in the eye of my talent.' These two women are Taurus, the Bulls in my life who help me reach for my Moon's North Node, content with my personal currency as writer. Along with these two Bulls is my husband, Pete Little, an Ox in the eyes of my Chinese Ancestors. He has inspired many characters in the medicine stories, mending and meddling and teaching me to loosen my grip on life, to allow for the unexpected. Thank you, thank you, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment